Re: VoiceZone Connect and NOMOROBO now discontinued

Chandipriya B: Hello!
You: Hello
Chandipriya B: Hello, I have read your read your question.
Chandipriya B: May I know how long have you been experiencing this issue?
You: one week
Chandipriya B: Thank you for letting me know.
You: Message: Try again later
You: tried both Chrome and IE
You: same error
Chandipriya B: Let me check this for you.
You: deleted and reloaded program, same error
Chandipriya B: Allow me two minutes.
You: Allow five, if you fix.
Chandipriya B: Just to confirm, are you trying to access the voicezone through My account?
You: NO
Chandipriya B: Let me explain this for you.
You: Using VoiceZoneConnect.exe
You: downloaded from TWC months ago
Chandipriya B: The website which you are using is decommissioned and will no longer available that is reason it is giving error.
Chandipriya B: In order to access the voicemail you need to use the My account.
You: VoiceZoneConnect...........
You: NOT voicemail
Chandipriya B: Sorry VoiceZone connect*
You: So....app is no longer available for PC?
Chandipriya B: Yes, it is no longer available, you need to access from My account.

Rookie

Grrrrr...

Typical TWC/Spectrum... Aparently, this feature was entirely too useful to keep around.

Highlighted
Contributor

NOMOROBO has not been discontinued. It is best to got directly to the NOMOROBO website and sign up www.nomorobo.com.

As far as Voice Zone Connect, Spectrum is still claiming that they are working on an issue with this service, although several phone reps have stated that it has been discontinued.

We are all still waiting at least for an update or verification that VoiceZone Connect is actually undergoing repair, or has actually been discontinued as a service.

Voicezone Connect which is a separate app that can be downloaded onto a computer was discontinued last year. The Voicezone part of your online account is still there. Nomorobo is also still available. Even if it was not integrated with our service it's a separate service that is available by going to their website as that is how it started before we integrated it into our online account.

Tyleen
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Contributor

Tyleen - can you settle the issue once and for all concerning the continuance of Voice Zone Connect?

Many of us have been told that is will still work for those who use it, but that there has been an issue with it lately that is being worked on. This is a very important part of the TW/Spectrum package to me, and it has been down since June 4th.

Quite a few phone reps have told me you are still having issues and working on the problem and the Voice Zone Connect will continue to work as soon as the issue is fixed, but a couple chat reps who seemed confused between VoiceZone Connect, the VoiceZone Connect app availability and VoiceZone features have told me it it has been dropped (which I beleive they are referring to the ability to download the VoiceZone Connect app).

I don't know what to beleive anymore.

The ability to download it has been discontinued. The customers who have it already will still be able to use it. We have been getting reports of it not working properly and it has been escalated to be looked into. But as of right now it should still work for those that already had it. 

Tyleen
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Contributor

Is VoiceZone Connect working for anyone?

Just curious if anyone out there in forumland is using VoiceZone Connect, and if so, is it presently working for you?

Re: Has VoiceZone Connect really been discontinued?

The VoiceZone Connect app hasn't worked for me in about 2 weeks now.  Customer Service chat keeps telling me they are aware of the problem and working on it.  Also, VoiceZone Connect is no longer available for new customers of TWC phone service, but  it's suppose to be still usuable if you already have it downloaded.  I really think that Spectrum,the new owners of TWC have just decided not to support  it anymore and are just waiting for people to get so frustrated with the service, they will stop using it  No way they couldn't have been able to fix connection issues in 2 weeks unless they are not even trying.

Apparently it's  seeing the  Caller ID on the computer that doesn't work anymore.  I'm still having robocalls blocked after one ring.  It was nice to have the caller ID show up on the computer if I didn't have the TV on, but blocking unwanted numbers and robocalls is more important to me, so glad that is still working....for now!

Contributor

chazzmor,

I beleive you also have NOMOROBO (which is an entirely different service) enabled, which is blocking calls on the first ring for you. I am curious is VoiceZone Connect is working for you, which requires you to login on your computer after you reboot or turn on you computer using your TW/Spectrum ID.