Contributor

Has VoiceZone Connect really been discontinued?

I have gotten several different responses from both phone support and a chat rep.

The phone rep told me that they are aware of the issue and are working on it (it has been down exactly one week). The chat rep seemed confused and stated that "VoiceZone Connect has been discontinued", and then stated it is still available on the web. He then referred me to the VoiceZone services that allow blocking numbers, setting rings, and other phone functions. When I stated that I was only interested in VoiceZone Connect, he appeared to have the two confused as the same thing.

Can someone from TWC clear up the confusion and let all of us know what the real status of VoiceZone Connect is? This is (was?) a very important part of my phone package that I used in conjunction with Nomo Robo to help eliminate the seige of robocalls, solicitors, and other scammers that I receive at levels up to 10 times a day at times.

29 REPLIES

VoiceZone Connect and NOMOROBO now discontinued

Is NOMOROBO no longer available to Spectrum customers?  

And I can no longer get the "VoiceZone Connect" screen on my computer.

What's going on?

Browser

Re: VoiceZone Connect and NOMOROBO now discontinued

I just tried to log in to the TWC interface and I got into it, but I get an error when trying to enter voicezone. I hope they are not discontinuing nomorobo! We get relentless robo calls all day long. It is borderline harassment.

Valued Contributor

Re: VoiceZone Connect and NOMOROBO now discontinued

I suspect you will still find it in one of the locations mentioned.  I signed up before TWC even "supported" it because TWC started "ring anywhere" where you could have multiple phones ring.  You just make one of the locations NOMOROBO and they others only get one ring.

/Dan

Re: Has VoiceZone Connect really been discontinued?

VoiceZone Connect as an application is under limited support. On the plus side, you can still manage all of the settings and functions, with the exception of caller ID on computer, by accessing the VoiceZone portal which is found in your My Account at spectrum.com

Hope this helps!
Contributor

My last response didn't make it.

When you state that VoiceZone Connect is "under limited support", what does this mean?

I had a phone rep tell me that it has an issue that is being worked on and a chat rep stated it was being discontinued. It has been down exactly a week and is a very important part of my phone system.  Please let me know as soon as possible so that I can make some changes, if required.

Newcomer

I also had a phone rep tell me VoiceZone Connect has an issue that is currently being worked on and a chat rep telling me it has been discontinued.  Whenever I try to login I have been getting an error message "Unable to complete request - Please try again"  I'm guessing the chat rep is right, but it would be nice to get a definitive answer from TWC/Spectrum.

Newcomer

I am having the SAME problems with VOICEZONE CONNECT Version 1.5.1.

It has an error message that says, and I quote:

{ Error: Unable to complete request. please try again }

It has been happening for about a week now.

I tried to get online help and the rep. gave me this toll free number : 1-718-358-0900

I'll TRY tomorrow because she stated that they were only open from 8:00 AM till 11:00 P.M

Whoever else is having this problem give this # a call and see if Spectrum still has this USEFUL option

Highlighted
Contributor

We are all still patiently waiting for updates. Some reps have indicated that the service has been dropped and others have indicated that they are working on an issue.

The mystery continues, stay tuned..........................................

Newcomer

I as well have been having problems with connect - it is really nice to know who is calling while  I am on my computer - is the best caller ID (that I used to have)