Valued Participant

Can I increase number of selective call blocking entries over 30?

Is it possible to get more than 30 phone numbers for selective call blocking?  I am using all of them and now have to decided to which ones to keep and which ones to delete.   A very frustating process.

Any suggestions?

7 REPLIES
Participant

Re: Can I increase number of selective call blocking entries over 30?

atomarchio

Apologize for the inconvenience at this time 30 phone numbers is the limit for selective call blocking.

Thank you for participating in the forum. 

Valued Participant

I am hoping you will provide my feedback to your internal team that 30 entries is not enough.

Newcomer

Allow to block more numbers in Selective Call Blocking

In my Selective Call Blocking, I'm only allowed 30 numbers to block. I need to do more. How about increasing that number? So every time from now on, when I get an unwanted call, I will call support and email support until someone actually does something about the issue. Tying up your peoples time. I'm on the National Do Not Call List, not sure if it is helping. I have contacted TW in the past about this months ago, nothing was done. I think everyone that reads this message and has run out of blocking space should contact TWC about the issue.

Seasoned Contributor

Re: Allow to block more numbers in Selective Call Blocking

Can someone tell me how to access this caller blocking feature?  I just got the TWC phone installed in a bundle with HDTV and internet last month.  I can block 30 numbers with my Panasonic phones, but another 30 would be a big help.

There was absolutely no documentation provided with the phone service, very little documentation with the enhanced HDTV service or internet.  

Poor customer relations.

Rookie

Rookie

Thank you
Valued Participant

I agree.  30 numbers not close to being enough.  should be 250.