Newcomer
Lorrie

email is slow

I thought road runner could not get any slower, but today I have been proved wrong.  The speed today is the slowest that it has ever been.  When I click delete, it takes forever to load to a point where I can hit "previous" and get the next email.  This is very annoying.

TWC-BryanP

Re: email is slow

Our apologies for the impairment. If this is persisting across multiple browsers, please reach out to our social media care team at twcable.help@twcable.com. -Bryan

Our Community Guidelines may be reviewed here.
Newcomer
svjones

Email is slow is an understatement. When I hit send on an email it takes an average of over a minute to send the email and it just sits there like it isn't doing anything, so I usually hit send again and then it sends 2 o3 emails when it finally gets around to it. If i select several emails to delete or even one and then hit delete- again it takes a minimum of one minute to delete the email/s. I've been on several email systems of the years and have never encountered such a slow email system. Also, the entire internet system is extremely slow. Surfing on the internet is so slow I almost feel like I am on dial up sometimes. I called Time Warner and they came out thinking it might be the modem or my router, both were fine. Really really unhappy with Time Warner.

Observer
nbw4333

Slow???  My garden slugs are faster!  I finally gave up trying to even login to my webmail account after 1 minute and a half (90 seconds).  I need to find some other service as TWC is getting worse and worse while increasing cost and increasing cost.  My service is slower now (email AND internet) than 15 years ago when I was on dial-up. 

crr
Rookie
crr

I just use windows LIVE mail for my TWC email account. Very fast.

Rookie
RickyLA

This is a recurring theme, and TWC coporate seems DEAF to he issue(s)!

I have spent numerous HOURS chatting/talking with supposed TWC Tier 1, 2, and 3 customer service reps who have all finally thrown their hands UP, after reading that mundane script provided to them, and said that they have to "escalate this issue to a higher level".  I am still waiting for any resolution, which has NOT yet happened!

TWC email service/servers are ridiculously SLOW most of the time, if accessed via ca.rr.com email, via log in to webmail.roadrunner.com.

And, YES, yahoo/ATT works fine (that is very fast), Earthlink.net works fine, Google Mail works fine, and guess what only TWC roadrunner email service FAILS every time!

I am now having to file a complaint with the CA Attorney General's Office, and they will contact TWC corporate with the issue and follow if any resolution is offered and accepted.

Newcomer
cjb071224

My experience is the same as Rickys.  Tried live chat and phone support.  Escalated three times on each attempt to Tier 3 TWC techs, but the response was "we never heard of anyone complaining about response time before."  It is worse than dial-up service of 20 years ago.  TWC's email is basically unusable at this point.  Usually don't even open the message if ZI can tell what it is by the title because to open, read and delete the message takes an average of 5-7 minutes.  Isn't monopoly a beautiful thing.  The only way that  Time Warner can get away this unacceptable product.

lr
Rookie
lr

I cannot begin to tell you how frustrated I am!!!  I have been having this problem for the past month and I have called almost everyday to complain. They kept telling me that they have escalated the problem and I will hear from someone and I never do.  Also, one tech told me it was my TWC modem becuase I upgraded to the faster speed and sent a tech to replace the modem and he told me that it was a waste of his time as the modem was fine. They kept putting the issues on my end and finally admitted last night that it is on their end. I told them that I will not be paying for service for November. Also, everytime I use my rr email to sign up for something, I get an error message that my email is not valid????? I am going to file a complaint tomorrow with the Attorney General as TWC is a joke and have lied so many times regarding their problems. They have no problem sending the bill out for us to pay, but they don't fix the problem. 

Newcomer
Zagar

Same problem here. Very disturbing. Maybe we should call the folks who set up the Obama Care web site. Even they couldn't do worse than this. NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Newcomer
kurtj

TWC Webmail has been as slow as any web interface I have ever used for as long as I can remember.  It is so frustrating.  What exactly are they doing with the $200 we fork out every month?