Newcomer

customer service un able to fix my email, 30 unknown users and I cannot reset my own password

after major events affected the entire spectrum email network months ago or it could have been last year (2017) I have 30 or more users listed on my account unkown to me and I am not allowed to set my own password or remove the unknown users. I called support and they were unable to help remove the extra users or allow me to set my own password. They were able to create a new password  (very generic and hackable) for me to use but I am still unable to set it myself. After calling back they said they would have to escalate to what ever level was next, I don't remember. Nothing has chaged or fixed and I know it has been 6 months or last year and they still have not corrected.

1 REPLY
Lead Moderator

Re: customer service un able to fix my email, 30 unknown users and I cannot reset my own password

@juddpuppy

This is not something your peers are able to help you with. Once you were provided with a generic password for the master account you should be able to login to your email and change that to what you want. 

If you would like to have the ticket looked into I would encourage you to 

contact our Social Media Customer Care team at 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum

or
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums