Newcomer
GreyhoundMom3

Re: Windows Live Mail & TWC.COM

Importing Windows Live Mail Contacts to RR Webmail.

Does anyone know how to do this?  I followed the info on line about importing contacts, but Windows Live Mail is not an option. 

I really don't want to type all my contacts over again onto TWC webmail.

Please use plain text.
Rookie
edotddot

OMG, KVNPRL, Love you! I have been screwing round with this for the last 6 hours. I've called TWC, had a chat with Microsoft, reloaded Windows Live Mail, numerous and countless internet searches, tried every combination (or so I thought) or of pop3 server info and was about to give up! Microsoft told me that my WLM had corrupted files but that didn't seem right as I was still getting my insightbb email. Of course they were wanting to sell me their premium support service. TWC informed me that they were no longer supporting any email clients but would try to assist me...with all of the same incorrect info that I've found everywhere else. This is unbelievable! I was getting ready to download Thunderbird again (I did get that set up on my husband's laptop) and be done with it but thought "I'll do one more internet search" and found this thread. Thank you, thank you , thank you!

Please use plain text.
Newcomer
stoneaton

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. 

You hit the EASY button on that one.  So simple and I agree - don't know why this can't be posted on the TWC site!  I hated getting my email from their web site and was very close to looking for other provider options.  You saved the day - literally!!!

Please use plain text.