Rookie

Why am I not getting email especially from Facebook?

is there a problem in Conneaut?  I have gotten very vew emails and non from Facebook, which I use to keep in touch with my family?  There is nothing in my spam folder so that can't be it.  Getting so tired of this issue!!!!!

4 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: Why am I not getting email especially from Facebook?

So that we understand you are having trouble with people emailing you on Facebook and they are forwarded to your TWC/Spectrum mailbox? First thing I would check under these 

circumstances is your Junk Folder, I would also check the filters that are set up, make sure that these have not been changed.  

When your family is sending the emails, are they getting an error message or bounceback?

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

My personal emails are coming in but not most facebook posts from my friends, classmate, family.  UP until two weeks ago, everything was fine, I got 30 plus emails just in the morning, now I get two.  When I go to fb, there are tons there.  Nothing in spam expect companies that I already told you weren't spam that you insist on putting in there.  My facebook settings have not changed.   I asked about error messages and they tell me know, they assume I am getting them which of course I am not!

Lead Moderator

It sounds to me like the settings in Facebook have changed.

if you will login and go into your settings. You are looking for "Notifications" then you will choose "How You Get Notifications"You will see several choices. Click on Email and pick what options you want to receive email from. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

I just checked my settings and I do have receive facebook messages by email to my email address so that is not the issue.  I also found that I complained to TWC about this issue last year and suddenly it was fixed.  It has to be on your end.  While your at it please fix the spam issue, if I say something is not spam, quit putting it in the spam folder!  Thank you!