Observer

Webmail is as frustrating as ever to delete, manage, etc.

It's been a while since I tried to "manage" my email on webmail but tried last night. And this morning.  Trying to delete OR move 200 messages at a time to a sub folder to 'archive' them isn't working.  After waiting a minute or so each click, I get this message:  " Folder Name - nc.rr.com - There was a problem processing your last request.  Please try again later".  It seems most of what I try to do, I get this message. 

Come on spectrum, please address this issue.  I am at about 50% of my quota so that's not the issue I assume.   And I've tried two browsers with the same lack of success. 

3 REPLIES
Proven Sharer

Re: Webmail is as frustrating as ever to delete, manage, etc.

Use an email client, and not a web-browser.

Thunderbird is free, and can mount several email account simultaneously.

And I recommend transitioning to an email service which is not tied to an ISP.  They offer better SPAM filters, you can access it anywhere, and you can take your email address with you should you ever change ISPs.

Newcomer

When you say webmail, do you mean Roadrunner? Because I have the same problem. Even after they increased the speed. They kind of tell me" too bad".  I wonder how many people actually put up with this? Or did they go somewhere else.

Trusted Helper

@len2018wrote:

When you say webmail, do you mean Roadrunner? Because I have the same problem. Even after they increased the speed. They kind of tell me" too bad".  I wonder how many people actually put up with this? Or did they go somewhere else.

Don't use ISP email, period,

Especially Roadrunner.  Roadrunner is fifteen years old.  Get an Ad Blocker for each browser if you don't have one.  Than use Yahoo Mail, Gmail, or Outlook.com. Works on any computer or mobile device  and goes with you forever.

Satch