Newcomer

Re: Webmail horribly slow (again, and again..and again....)

Email is an incentive of the internet purchase, while not billable, still a reason I went with them vs. a wireless carrier. So if you advertise it as a benfit of the service you are paying for, the yeah, I AM paying for it.

Newcomer

Agree, very slow. And can't use block opt because I'm maxed out!? Even at 4am in AM very very slow. Takes forever to delete emails.

Rookie

I stopped using my twc email some time ago because it is unmanageble due to search and sort timeouts. I check every 6 months or so to see if it is improved but its been unusable for a few years now and when I checked today it's still the same.

I'd like to sort by sender so I could delete large blocks of unwanted email but the sort times out.

I'd like to find old emails from my friends but the search times out.

So this email just collects spam from websites I used to be interested in.

If it ever improves, you can reach me at gmail.

Newcomer

[ Edited ]

Of course he wants to whine! Who are you? It has been over a year since his post and Webmail at Time Warner / now Spectum is slower than ANY other webmail that I monitor for my clients.

I have used Time Warner for business and residential for over 17 years. The webmail has NEVER been any good and Timewarner has NEVER cared.

They leave is slow so you will use something like Outlook, then when you call for help, they say they do not support Outlook.

I am a customer- I have every right to complain, I have every right to expect better service.