Rookie
jngeuber

Webmail Painfully Slow

Last two days Webmail has been very slow to pen, close, delete, etc messages. True of both computers (Windows 7, Internet Explorer; Linux, Chromium). 

Does TWC have a problem or do I? If a known issue, when will it be fixed?

Rookie
jngeuber

Re: Webmail Painfully Slow

Thank you for fixing Webmail. It is responding much better.

Why can't issues be posted in a TWC "community" site? TWC must have known there was an issue and what was required to fix it.

Why no TWC response to the post? Does TWC monitor the forum and respond as needed?

Newcomer
swittie

Re: Webmail Painfully Slow...Painful is being kind :)

webmail here (40031) extremely slow and cumbersome (yes, using mail.twc.com). Emptying inbox/deleted items takes 2-3-4 minutes per page list, at a minimum.

Surely you have better apps and technology than this.

Even selecting actions withing the page (like select all checkbox) takes 5 seconds to respond).

All other non TWC mail webpages are fast (I have 20.0)... so no, it in not my modem, OS, PC (s), router, etc. All behave the same.

Using the Manage Folders option is faster, but I can still go pop some popcorn and butter it while it runs.

Newcomer
kurtj

This has been an ongoing issue for webmail for as long as I can remember.  No fixes that I know about other than forwarding everything to gmail and using their interface.  At least Google is responsive to their users' needs.

Newcomer
slowe66

Is something wrong with Webmail?  It is brutally slow.  I am able to open other internet pages just fine but when it comes to going beyond my webmail inbox - the address bar shows half progress and then it just lags on.  And forget about trying to search for anything in folders.  Any help here?  Is there something I should try?