Observer

Re: webmail down in nyc since ax 10:00 p.m. EDT on 7/16/17

update after chatting online with personell from "contact us help" with reguard to can not

access email since last night around 10PM,

they said there is latency with the webmail at this time and to try back in a couple of hours

Newcomer

Re: Unable to retrieve email

Email in and out (mostly out) in the KC area Smiley Sad

N/A

Still not abel to retrieve email currently out in Southern California.

Rookie

Why is this marked as solved, when clearly it isn't. I am not getting email and very annoyed that my inbox was deleted. Thanks for deleteing very important messages.

Rookie

How is this a solution? Your company's communication skills are severely lacking! Almost 48 hours to acknowledge an obviously wide-spread problem? This is completely unacceptable.

James_M wrote:

Forums Members, 

There is a known issue impacting webmail.  Our engineers are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.  Unfortunately, there is not an ETA.  

James M.
Spectrum Social Media Customer Care
Forums Community Manager

cd2
N/A

I lost all previous emails except two - one from June 29 and one from July 15. Both online access from my computer and access from my cell are affected.

Newcomer

This honestly is ridiculous. No remedy and the live chat guy couldn't even get me on to my webmail.  I have nothing and my child is in Central America with email as the only way we have of communicating. Yay TWC. Cannot believe that they cannot fix this promptly or at least communicate to us what is going on.

Meg

Newcomer

This happened to me today too!  All my inbox and Sent are gone!  Not funny that recently Deleted emails are still there.  Those are the useless emails!  This is unacceptable.  Can they be retrieved???

Newcomer

Does this issue involve losing all of our emails, and will we get them back???

Newcomer

How about an update re this issue.  I'm in Erie, Pa. haven't had email service for 72hrs now!!!