Newcomer

Re: Unable to retrieve email

Same in Winston-salem area -- was slow/spotty for several days, now nothing.  Can't access via third-party site....just nothing.

any answers as to why we are loosing all our email? Mine is gone

I am in NC to and no email on my account but my husband is fine All emails are gone

Encountered the same problem this morning  in South Carolina. Called for information. Was advised that a minor server upgrade had been started at 8 a.m. (EST) and that the service would be restored soon. That was hours ago, still no service. That information seems more like smoke than an honest reply to a customer.

What ISP would ever start a server upgrade on the US East Coast at the start of business on a Monday morning?

Newcomer

I cannot retrieve emails either...it would be nice if they would post that it is a problem and try to resolve.  For a communication company, they are not communicating!

Newcomer

I can't get mine either.  North of Winston Salem.  

Rookie

Very slow here in NYC and my entire inbox was deleted too. Nice since I had important contact emails there. Any way of getting these back.

Rookie

Someone should have an answer...especially if it's this widespread! I used the chat function to try to get an answer;  all I got was a standard "our engineers are aware of the problem and are working on it".

Newcomer

Im having the same problem in Gastonia, NC. My husband can access his with no issues. 

Community Manager

Forums Members, 

There is a known issue impacting webmail.  Our engineers are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.  Unfortunately, there is not an ETA.  

James M.
Spectrum Social Media Customer Care
Forums Community Manager