N/A

Unable to move the message list columns

I was using the e-mail sort feature which worked properly. However, some how my date column moved all the way to the last column. I've tried dragging it, settings; update message display, right click for a drop down sequence menu but there isn't anything that allows the change. My operating system; windows 10 home edition, browser; Firefox 55.0.3. I've always been able to display my columns per below:

[] selection check mark, Date,   From,   Subject,   and size,  Etc.

Any ideas on how to correct this?

2 REPLIES
Trusted Helper

Re: Unable to move the message list columns

[ Edited ]

lbean wrote:

I was using the e-mail sort feature which worked properly. However, some how my date column moved all the way to the last column. I've tried dragging it, settings; update message display, right click for a drop down sequence menu but there isn't anything that allows the change. My operating system; windows 10 home edition, browser; Firefox 55.0.3. I've always been able to display my columns per below:

[] selection check mark, Date,   From,   Subject,   and size,  Etc.

Any ideas on how to correct this?

Hello Ibeam,

If you are using Spectrum email, to be honest, it is not very good.  My recommendation would be to use one of the free web-based email providers.  They provide more features, better security, and in the case of Outlook.com and Gmail, also include free online Office productivity suites for free.  Yahoo Mail,  Gmail, and Outlook.com will provide modern functionality and can be accessed with any web-browser on any computer with Internet access.  A Gmail account will give you access to Google Drive and an Outlook.com account will give you access to Microsoft One Drive.  I prefer Google Drive, more free storage than Microsoft One Drive and easier to use (no ribbon interfarce) and faster.  (Assuming you have high speed Internet.)

I would sign up for one of those providers instead of using Spectrum Mail.

Satch

Rookie

Re: For Satch

I have Roadrunner who recently linked with TWC Spectrum.  I hate it...slow and confusing.

I don't use cloud programs for security reasons but need an email that will bring more than the spam mail into my Outlook 2007.  Would I still be able to use my "hawaii.rr.com" extension or would I have to notify all of my contacts of a new address should I decide to go with Outlook.com or g.mail?  I have wasted countless days trying to fix my email.