Newcomer

Unable to change password on email sub account

Whenever I try to change the password on one of my email sub accounts via Subscriber Self Care I get the following error: You have entered an invalid division.  I am following the guidelines listed for length and content.

I have also tried resetting the password via the Email Password Reset Tool which gives the following error: Password information cannot be properly updated at this time. For additional support, visit for support and contact information. 

3 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: Unable to change password on email sub account

Good morning. 

I would encourage you to contact support directly. This is not an issue your 

forums peers will be able to assist with.

Please feel free to reach out to us directly for assistance. We are available 24 hours a day. 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

Marynell28 any update you can share on what caused this? I am having the same issue trying to reset a password for one of my sub accounts

Spectator

I also have this issue. Have contacted customer support a couple of times, but the problem still exists. They have opened a couple of tickets on this problem. Also. my password seems to work for a short time after working with Customer Service, but then doesn't allow access after logging out.  Very frustrating to be unable to get my email!  I'm on wi.rr.com, are others on different divisions?