Newcomer

Re: Unable to Delete Email Messages & Extremely Slow Response Times

Same problems here takes forever to try to delete then get the

Error: Unable to empty folder Inbox

Message. although some of the messages do actually delete. Currently down to 16000

Newcomer

Can we just agree that starting witht he July 4th weekend (2017) the TWC/Spectrum/Roadrunner email servers - or at least some of them - are totally screwed up?  Extremely slow, RETR command fails, errors, etc. 

And tell me to use Web Mail?!?  Gimme a break, I don't have that long to live!

Highlighted
Newcomer

I would be happy to use web mail and delete the messages 25 at a time if it worked.  When I log in, my usage is now shows 100%, e-mails are getting bounced back to sender, my Deleted Items box count shows thousands of e-mails are in it, but when I open the box, I cannot see any messages and it says "no messages" are there.  Going to Manage Folders gives the same eror message as others have reported.  The funny thing is, if I only delete two messages, sometimes they will show up in the Deleted Items box and I can permanently delete those two, but they do not show up every time.  Anybody having similar problems and know how to permanently delete deleted messages that increase the count in the Deleted Items box messages but do not appear in the Deleted Items box; I would settle for one at a time, at least until change e-mail providers?