Newcomer

Time Warner Spectrum Email

Whats going on with emial both with my  Client and Webmail services. It started last night. Spectrum tech says problem with their servers pertaining to those that are Time Warner customers like me. (edited) Spectrum 2 days now and you still can't fix it. I can not get no Emails at all from by account. Tech says no idea when this will be fixed. I guess they want to push out the Time Warner subscribers. I must have atleast 300 emails or more waiting to be read. Time warner was better then this group they would have had this fixed very shortly..

1 REPLY
Trusted Helper

Re: Time Warner Spectrum Email

ojib wrote:

Whats going on with emial both with my  Client and Webmail services. It started last night. Spectrum tech says problem with their servers pertaining to those that are Time Warner customers like me. WTF Spectrum 2 days now and you still can't fix it. I can not get no Emails at all from by account. Tech says no idea when this will be fixed. I guess they want to push out the Time Warner subscribers. I must have atleast 300 emails or more waiting to be read. Time warner was better then this group they would have had this fixed very shortly..

Hello,

I wish that Spectrum would stop all email services.  With knowledge of email for the last decade, I can tell you that TWC/Spectrum were never intended to be an email provider.  The email service is average at best, and with the changes in email technology and security reasons, I can no longer recommend Spectrum Email.

Switch to Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook.com.  All free, more reliable, and have much better security.  Basic Microsoft Office Online included with your Outlook.com account with Microsoft One Drive.  Google provides its on Online Office Suite with Gmail called Google Drive, even more free storage than One Drive and no Ribbon interface.  Yahoo Mail has no compatible Office functionality, but the interface is slick, polished, and modern.

Spectrum just doesn't cut it anymore for email, because the company was not created for that purpose.  You will like changing to one of the free web emails much better.

Satch