Participant

TWC Email servers make a sloth look like the Flash...

Why do the TWC Mail servers have such horrible speeds?   I send a test "rest password" to myself from a different account to both my gmail and TWC emails account....

Gmail gets it in a matter of seconds.  TWC gets it in a matter of hours...if ever!   I mean seriously....I needed to reset my Amazon password today, sent 5 different password requests, and I have STILL NOT RECIEVED ANY OF THEM!!!  And that was 12 hours ago!!!

Many times, I click "Get Mail", and then I wait.....wait.....wait....wait for it.....just a little longer.....hold one....then.....nope, more waiting....annnnnnnnnnnnnd...."Sorry.  Webmail is not currently available.  Try again later."   You would think a company that made 5.01 Billion in revenues or net sales in 2017 could do better than this.

But then again, this is Time Warner we are talking about here.   One of the worst rated service providers in the nation!   Not once when I have called and spoken to a person has anyone been able to help, or offered anything but forced, automated apologies that made it seem as if they would rather be having a root canal than be on the phone helping someone.

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Proven Sharer

Re: TWC Email servers make a sloth look like the Flash...

It's been said many times, cable companies only provide email as an afterthought as a way of ensuring people use it and fear leaving because they don't want to lose their account.

Ditch Spectrum email and use gmail, yahoo, etc. As you have already seen firsthand, your experience will be infinitely better.

Participant

Yes, I do experience much better results when I don't use TWC Mail servers. But I have also seen many say that using 3rd party clients like Gmail, Outlook, and others cause more problems.

It's almost like they engineered it to suck and trap us on it.
Proven Sharer

@essex23wrote:
Yes, I do experience much better results when I don't use TWC Mail servers. But I have also seen many say that using 3rd party clients like Gmail, Outlook, and others cause more problems.

It's almost like they engineered it to suck and trap us on it.

I mean stop using TWC/Spectrum email all together.