Highlighted
N/A

Sub email accounts

I created a sub email account on TWC/Spectrum. When I login to TWC and click read email does email for both my main email and sub email show. If not how do I read the email on my sub account. I don't think the sub account emails do show. Help please.

5 REPLIES

Re: Sub email accounts

In order to check your other email accounts you would login with them separately. Each sub account is it's own email address. So when you go to mail.twc.com and login you would use the sub account email address and the password you created for it. 

Tyleen
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

N/A

Thanks for the response. I figured that. How do you retreive the sub account login information. For months I have been forwarding the emails to Outlook but Outlook is not opening and until I get it fixed I wanted to read mail on the twc site. I tried the place where you put in your zipcode and telephone number but it only brought back my main account.

Thanks.

N/A

Thanks for the response. I figured that. How do you retreive the sub account login information. For months I have been forwarding the emails to Outlook but Outlook is not opening and until I get it fixed I wanted to read mail on the twc site. I tried the place where you put in your zipcode and telephone number but it only brought back my main account.

Thanks.

Valued Contributor

I think you can do that in your Spectrum account access (not email link).  Choose Internet Services and Manage Email Accounts.  Try that forgottne Password and enter the SUB ACCOUNT EMAIL ADDRESS (not your main one).

/Dan

N/A

Thanks Dan, reset tool diddn't work tpld me to call customer support. So I went another route, remembering that when I put a provider in it was Richmond even though I'm north of Lexington and not western or central KY. Long story short I got there and cleared out my email. Thanks for your help.

Susan