Newcomer

Some Important Messages are Being Blocked or Bounced

A number of companies send my invoices via e-mail.  Now it appears that Spectrum/TW is blocking or bouncing important messages from at least 2 major companies: Verizon and Amerprise.

Both companies have informed me that they cannot get messages thru to my main personal e-mail. Is there something going on I don't know about?  How can this situation be recitfied?

I'm wondering how many messages aren't being delivered...

Randall Rocke

4 REPLIES
Established Sharer

Re: Some Important Messages are Being Blocked or Bounced

CapVideo wrote:

A number of companies send my invoices via e-mail.  Now it appears that Spectrum/TW is blocking or bouncing important messages from at least 2 major companies: Verizon and Amerprise.

Both companies have informed me that they cannot get messages thru to my main personal e-mail. Is there something going on I don't know about?  How can this situation be recitfied?

I'm wondering how many messages aren't being delivered...

Randall Rocke

===========

Verizon used to be a source for a lOT of spam, but not so much recently.

I've heard of no similar problems from anyone else.

Best bet, create an account on GMail, and see if THAT solves the problem.

Spectator

Hello,

I have been having issues with not getting emails or most recently delayed emails for about two years.  These are companies that I have been  subscribed to for quite some time.  Most alarming, I have found out that I have not been receiving emails from my medical facitlty.  That is alarming!  Is there a way to relax your spam blocking?  I aleady have my webmail set to 'accecpt' emails from these complanies, but am still having problems.  Very frustrating.

Kelly

I also am having this problem.  I am not receiving numerous emails from certain companies or just in general.  They are just not being received and are not in my junk folder either.  This has been going on for awhile.  If I have the same emails sent to my work email they come through just fine.  Also, several emails show up late, like a several hours, up to a day or two later.  I really wish they would fix this problem, I am so fed up!

Spectator

Kelly again.  I just had 2 critical emails take over 30hrs to arrive in my in box.  This is not right! Thinking of switching to Gmail!