Newcomer

Roadrunner is the worst email service

TEC Spectrum has done something to their servers to slow the email down, make it annoyingly stalled on a regular basis, especially when using mobile devices, and often, the email air message is, "unavailable. Try again later."
Really? Try again later for a service you pay to have available 24/7?Roadrunner was never a sharp mail service but since it has been under Spectrum, it has become intolerably slow, often stalls for several minutes , followed by "try again later," and drops emails already written but not sent due to server issues indicated by air message. It is extremely frustratung. TWC selling to Spectrum or whatever corporate shifts were made, seems to be a bad deal. Get it together, Spectrum.
2 REPLIES
Newcomer

Re: Roadrunner is the worst email service

Additionally:

Block Senders

Following entries were not added as you have reached your maximum quota limit of allowed and blocked lists jointly: anjo.zapto.org afbeeldinge19@anjo.zapto.org puls4.com info@puls4.com
We need unlimitedf BLOCKING of spam emails! The spam they're permitting to reach us without unlimited blocking is really annoying. Who can we contact to request unlimited blocking?

Re: Roadrunner is the worst email service

AGREE!!! Both my internet service AND cable service have definitely deteriorated since Spectrum took over TWC.  Very, very slow internet and the cable has recently also affected my TV set up.  Also agree, that we need to be allowed to block annoying email as needed. The limits provided are ridiculous and not helpful to customers. So frustrating, that I am seriously looking to switch providers.