Rookie

Roadrunner Webmail on Public WiFi

My roadrunner webmail stopped working on both iPhone and ASUS laptop. My gmail account works perfectly on both iPhone and laptop. I am on public WiFi and will be for a month until return home. Please help
2 REPLIES
Trusted Helper

Re: Roadrunner Webmail on Public WiFi

@Brannajrwrote:
My roadrunner webmail stopped working on both iPhone and ASUS laptop. My gmail account works perfectly on both iPhone and laptop. I am on public WiFi and will be for a month until return home. Please help

Best advice,

Stop using Spectrum for Roadrunner email. Cable providers were never intended to be email providers, and that Road Runner technology is fifteen years out of date.  Switch to Outlook.com, Gmail, or Yahoo Mail.  Get an ad-blocker as well for each browser if you don't already have one.  I recommend Ad Block Plus.

You will have much better email with stronger security, spam guards, and being web-based instead of ISP-based, webmail goes with you on any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection and a web browser.

Satch

Highlighted
Lead Moderator

Re: Roadrunner Webmail on Public WiFi

Hi

A bit more information would be helpful

Are you in the country? Are you trying to send an receive through mail.twc.com or a client?

Are you getting an error message? If so what message are you getting? 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums