Newcomer

Roadrunner Mail servers rejecting office 365 Email.

Is Spectrum aware of this issue? If I sent from my office 365 mail as well as many clients to a residental @stny.rr.com email getting :

dnvrco-cmimta20 rejected your message to the following email addresses:

@******@stny.rr.com (******@stny.rr.com)
Your message was rejected by the recipient email server. Please check the recipient's email address and try resending your message, or contact the recipient directly. For more tips to help resolve this issue, see DSN code 5.1.0 in Exchange Online - Office 365. If the problem continues, contact your email admin.

dnvrco-cmimta20 gave this error:
<*****@computeremergencyroom.com> sender rejected AUP#I-1320

4 REPLIES
Newcomer

Re: Roadrunner Mail servers rejecting office 365 Email.

I have been dealing with the same problem, except that I use Windows Live. I have called them every day for over a week and each time, they either reconfigure my settings or tell me to use webmail. First I heard "we're working on it." Then I heard "they're not sure that they can fix it." And then I got the old reliable "Just use webmail." Webmail is very basic. Doesn't even allow formatting of text. I can't believe they think this is acceptable service for an internet provider.
N/A

Multiple users over on the DSL Reports forum are reporting this issue too. Definitely seems to be an issue with REGION.rr.com servers rejecting emails from Office 365 hosted email accounts. I'll repeat here what I was told by the Spectrum Enterprise support team:

send your delivery failure reports, specifically all message headers and any other relevant information to delivery-support@postmaster.rr.com.

I suggest a subject title of "Office 365 Originating Emails undeliverable to REGION.rr.com"
Newcomer

A friend sending me an email today received the same message.  TWC Chat and phone support were no help is assisting to diagnosis the problem.   I've also forwarded the issue to the postmaster.rr.com support address. 

Newcomer

Im getting the same error

dnvrco-cmimta20 rejected your message to the following email addresses:

email@tx.rr.com)
Your message was rejected by the recipient email server. Please check the recipient's email address and try resending your message, or contact the recipient directly. For more tips to help resolve this issue, see DSN code 5.1.0 in Exchange Online - Office 365. If the problem continues, contact your email admin.

dnvrco-cmimta20 gave this error: