Rookie

Road Runner Email 1GB Limit

I have an old Time Warner Road Runner email account under the “socal” division.  When I’m logged into webmail, it has a “Usage” bar at the top that indicates the percentage of 1000MB my account is using.

Looking at the following Internet email policy FAQ, it says the Max Storage Capacity is 5GB.  Why do I still have a limit of 1GB on my email account?  When should I expect this to be increased?

https://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/faqs/faqs-internet/e-mailacco/road-runner-email-policy.ht...

Regards,

Cris

5 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: Road Runner Email 1GB Limit

Is this a sub account or the master account? 

You can login at selfcare.rr.com with your master account and change the 

quota for the individual accounts.  If you are not sure what the master account is

you can contact our Social Media Customer Care team at:

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

You can call in if you prefer  1-800-892-4357

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

I am logged into the User Management page on the Subscriber Self Care website.  I am logged into my master account.  For each sub account, there is a link to Manage User and Change Password.  When I click Manage User, the page lets me change the status (Enabled, Disabled, Delete) and change the first and last name.  There is no place for me to adjust a quota.

Regards,

Cris

Lead Moderator

I am so sorry, I was wrong about where that option is located. 

What you want to do is login to mail.twc.com with your master account.

Then click on settings near the top and then manage mailbox accounts.

Once those load you will want to click on the email address that you want to 

change the quota to. 

It will show you how many KB are available. You can switch some to make others larger if needed.  In our test accounts I changed most of the sub accounts to 2 KB just for testing and the quota that was once allocated to those became available for the others. 

I am sorry I gave you the wrong information, I should have checked to see if the process had changed. 

Rookie

I am able to login to the Subscriber Self Care website with my master account.  But when I try to login to mail.twc.com it says my account is suspended and to contact Customer Service.  Is that something you can help me with?

Rookie

Thank you.  I contacted Customer Service and they were able to help.  I am able to login and manage the quotas.

Cris