Highlighted
Browser

Rich Text Editor

Any help with the Rich Text Editor on the TWC webmail?  That's all I use and can't get fonts, colors, etc.  I've tried it on Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge and it doesn't work on any.  I've updated Java as well.

Thanks.

1 REPLY
Trusted Helper

Re: Rich Text Editor

[ Edited ]

s3 wrote:

Any help with the Rich Text Editor on the TWC webmail?  That's all I use and can't get fonts, colors, etc.  I've tried it on Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge and it doesn't work on any.  I've updated Java as well.

Thanks.

Not sure on this,

I do know that TWC/Spectrum Webmail is not one of their strongest services.  I would recommend a free web-mail carrier such as Yahoo, Gmail, or Outlook.  Yes, Outlook now has a free web-mail service.  They are all better than TWC webmail.

Before you pick a new mail carrier please get Ad Block Plus installed on each of your browsers, if, and only if, you do not have an existing ad-blocker.  More than one could slow down your system.  Ad Block Plus will block about 99% of all banner ads on websites and even  You Tube videos  Just search for Ad Block plus in the browser of your choice and you should go right to the page to install the plug in.

Just type in Gmail, Outlook Free Mail, or Yahoo Mail into your web browser search box to search your free email provider.  Than go to their email homepage.

Gmail will also give you access to Google Drive, an on-line cloud-based storage Office suit for free.  15GB of free storage that can be accessed from any computer and browser with an Internet connection.  Microsoft One Drive, will also give you basic versions of its Office products Online.  Only 5GB of storage for free.  But the point is, you get productivity software for free with these accounts in addition to free email.

Satch