Newcomer

Rich Text Editor

I use the TWC RoadRun 'webmail' app and have no basic problems, but I can not use the included Rich Text Editor. Apparently I am missing a plugin.  What plugin?? Please help.

Dave_D

5 REPLIES
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Rich Text Editor

I believe its some type of java plugin.  Maybe try updating your browser to the latest version?  If you have a different browser try that browser to see if you get the same result.  

Also maybe try downloading the Google Chrome browser.

What Operating system and browser are you using?

Observer

I have the same problem.

Without Rich Text Editor I can't use roadrunner mail; no control of fonts, etc.  

I looked into Java, but found that it is not secure.

My Firefox browser is up to date.

Newcomer

I have the same problem with my roadunner email program. Rich text works just fine here. Did you ever get it to work on your email?

Newcomer

This has been an issue for YEARS and it is related to Java, but they either cannot fix it or don't care.

Spectator

I am having the same issue on even on different computers.  Using the latest updated Firefox ver 50.  I tried contacting the Spectrum Chat service and they tell me the email tech team is working on on it but no one has told me what is causing the problem.  The error message should, at least show what plugin is missing so I know what I need to find instead of leaving me guessing.