Newcomer

Not happy with the new webmail interface

Just wanted to give some constructive feedback.  The new webmail interface, while it looks nice, is slower than the old interface.  When deleting email it takes a long time to update my list of emails.  The trash number increases but the emails I just deleted are still there in the list.  I haven't found a way to get rid of the preview once I've clicked on an email to read.  There is no way to make the columns smaller.

3 REPLIES
Rookie

Re: Not happy with the new webmail interface

I agree, they certainly didn't do enough testing on this.  I have the same issue with deleting or moving emails.  If I put a check mark in a few emails and then click delete or move and answer yes it goes back to the main email list but it is not really done deleting or moving the emails yet.  If I click on another email it will delete or move that one too.  The other problem I have is when I try to look at an email the preview comes up blank about 90% of the time.  I have always show images checked and have switched back and forth between HTML and text but it doesn't matter.  You need to go back to the old interface.  It was very slow but at least it only had 1 problem.

Newcomer

I also agree. The space on my laptop screen where I can actually see an email is extremely small and difficult to view the email. I also have had issues where the inbox updates as I'm replying to an email which takes the cursor away from my email and keeps me from being able to continue working. I've lost a couple of email replies that way and had to start over. I've also had the issue with things not deleting as well as not being able to advance to a new page within my inbox. Overall the speed is quite slow. Trying to view the Webmail on a phone is also extremely difficult. Did not have these issues with the old interface.
Browser

Agree, also there are no sorting abilities. Slow and somehow it's causing issues with apps on phones to get certain emails.