Observer

Not Spam/Junk

I am trying to correspond with someone whose email address keeps getting sent to my Junk folder.  I click the ‘Mark as not Spam’ button but it continues to go to my Junk folder.  When I respond to their email they do not receive my response.  Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES
Trusted Helper

Re: Not Spam/Junk

@Kphart wrote:

I am trying to correspond with someone whose email address keeps getting sent to my Junk folder.  I click the ‘Mark as not Spam’ button but it continues to go to my Junk folder.  When I respond to their email they do not receive my response.  Any suggestions?

Greetings,

Are you using Spectrum/Road Runner email?  Does this communication involve a person or a company?  There is obviously something with your email security or the server email security that it doesn't like from this recipient.

My suggestion would be to reach out to the Spectrum Help Mod staff on this forum.  Send a copy of a message from this recipient that keeps going to your junk folder.  They will open up an investigation and reply to you one of two things:

1.) The Servers are incorrectly marking this senders domain as Spam, and Spectrum Staff will work to correct this.

2.) There is a security issue or spam problem with this person's server or domain address, and Spectrum will advice the corrective action to take.  They need to investigate this person or company and their servers to determine why this person's or company's messages are going to your Spam folder.

3.) Compose a Direct Message to @Forums_Help along with this information and one copy of the message from this recipient that is going to Spam.  Follow up with any additional instructions.  In the Direct Message, you should also provide your account information and refer them to this thread.

Satch

Observer

Re: Not Spam/Junk

Thank you for your response.