Observer

Re: Server timing out

Keep hammering away at the gmail verify step.  Mine failed a few times before it took then after that has been ok.  Annoying but it eventually will verify.

Re: TWC Server Problem

Thanks MrHappy ?

How do i get to do it thru gmail ? i have also a gmail accout,

Thanks

Observer

Not sure if this site allows links but this should help...

https://www.howtogeek.com/school/gmail-guide/lesson9/

Observer

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I get this when I try to complete the task. 

"There was a problem connecting to mail.roadrunner.com"

I did call yesterday and got the recording, then talked to a CS rep. Poor guy was clueless about when we could expect it to be back up. He said they would notify me via my working email address.  I'm seriously not too optimistic about that but we'll see.

Lead Moderator

Please try      mail.twc.com  Please let us know if you are still

getting the error message. 

Julia 

Participant

Been there done that but does not work. I spent hours on phone with Spectrum and they finally fessed up that the problem is on their end. Seems that the reason email is down is (Take with a grain of salt) because they are switching out servers. “Service will be restored soon. Rest assured that our engineers are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible …etc. Been out for a week now
So it goes

Observer

I got excited for a few minutes last night because I was actually able to get into that email account, but it's back to the same old problem today, downloads mail going back to 6/21 ( I'm able to delete previous emails, but next time I check, they're back again.)  to the current date, but I can't open any of it without the server timing out. 

I should add that using the mail.twc.com doesn't work either.

MDV
Newcomer

I am having major problems with TWC and my Outlook email. Seems Outlook can reach the TWC server. spent one hour with a tech today.....of no help.
Observer

Don't want to jinx it, but my email issues appear to be resolved.  I've actually been able to get into both of my accounts for 2 days now and no server timing out, and no having to continuously enter username and password.  
I'm hopeful that all of you are experiencing similar success.