Occasional Contributor
DWild1
Accepted Solution

Mail migration for sub-user accounts.

I was able to set up a primary e-mail and migrated with no problem, but where do I migrate insightbb mail for sub-users?? I have set up the sub-user accounts but there is no where to migrate. Somebody please help us!:smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
rjbasye

Re: Mail migration for sub-user accounts.

From

http://www.twcwelcome.com/faqs-kentucky.html
I have more than one email address on my account. Can I migrate the messages from my other email addresses to a TWC Mail address?
Yes, you can create email sub-accounts once you have created your primary email account during Registration. Go to selfcare.rr.com to create new email sub-accounts after you have created your primary email account in Registration. You will use your primary email account and password to login to Subscriber Self-Care.

After you have created a new email sub-account, you can migrate your Insight sub account(s) to your TWC Mail sub account(s)
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
DWild1

Everbody keeps saying "After you have created a new email sub-account, you can migrate your Insight sub account(s) to your TWC Mail sub account(s)" --- HOW ??  I do not find any button to click to do the migration!

I have the accounts created, but where do I do the migration ?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
rjbasye

[ Edited ]

You need to login to selfecare using your primary email account name that was created when you signed up for Time Warner.

The migration process is done when you first set up each sub account with selcarcare.rr.com. It then asks you for each insightbb sub accoun name that you have in order to complte the migration. 

You should recieve a email message stating the migration has completed for each sub account you create. Depending on the size of the sub account it could take several minutes to receive the messagge. You need to log into each sub account to check to see if you received the migration has completed message. The easiest way to check is by using the https://webmail.roadrunner.com/ website and the log into each sub account there.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
DWild1

I set up 2 sub-user email accounts via selfcare.rr.com, but it did not ask me for the insightbb accounts. So it set them up without migration. So, is there any way to do the migration after the fact?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
rjbasye

[ Edited ]

Log into https://secure5.trueswitch.com/generic/index.jsp?customer=insight and there it will ask you for the old insightbb email account name and password for each account. At  the bottom type the new time warner account hit next. It should then start the migration. You should see a sub folder in webmail using https://webmail.roadrunner.com/ by logging into each account and password.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
DWild1

Thank you -- that is the link I have been looking for -- I have completed the migration for a sub-user account! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
rjbasye

[ Edited ]

You're Welcome. Good to know :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
matt633gam

I just completed changing my insight address to twc but didn't find any way to migrate my address book & messages to the new account. Gwen
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
blue

thank you for the link....however when i put in both my insight email login and my new twc email and login it says the following for both old and new email addresses... have to say i hate twc... ...

Oops! We could not verify your new e-mail address. Please double check your e-mail address below to make sure it's accurate.

Please use plain text.