Rookie

Error 552: 5.2.0 ESMTP server temporarily unavailable AUP#I-1210

I have one friend that gets this message when they send me a .pdf file. I have 0% of my e-mail space being used.

If they send me a text message it works fine.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

7 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: Error 552: 5.2.0 ESMTP server temporarily unavailable AUP#I-1210

Good afternoon. I am sorry to see your peers had not had any input into the problem you are having. We encourage you to contact support directly. 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Lou
Newcomer

I'm getting very similar error when sending email FROM a GSuite (googlemail.com domain) TO my account at nc.rr.com.  Google says it's your server denying the email and the error report supports that diagnosis.  The question is WHY is nc.rr.com refusing email from googlemail.com domain ?

Here is the bounced error message, please figure it out and fix it.  Thanks.

--------------------------------

Reporting-MTA: dns; googlemail.com
Received-From-MTA: dns; lcipriano@isoagroup.com
Arrival-Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 14:14:16 -0800 (PST)
X-Original-Message-ID: <ce2ab466-fa3b-23ab-2776-0ed46721d260@isoagroup.com>

Final-Recipient: rfc822; LCipriano@nc.rr.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; dnvrco-cmedge01.email.rr.com. (69.134.155.135, the server for
 the domain nc.rr.com.)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 552 5.2.0 ESMTP server temporarily unabailable AUP#I-1510
Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 14:14:21 -0800 (PST)
Newcomer

This is crazy isn't there a clear way to get support?  I am not creating a facebook account just to contact support.  And check out the spelling in this message.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: DM3PR1201MB1008.namprd12.prod.outlook.com

XXXX@twc.com
dnvrco-cmimta10
Remote Server returned '552 5.2.0 ESMTP server temporarily unabailable AUP#I-1510'

Participant

I am getting the same error message. The issue occurred suddenly at 7:50 in the morning on Tuesday, March 13. I had just sent three emails, but the fourth was stopped. I have been unable to send email since then. I checked all the setting for outgoing mail. They are right, and I have changed nothing. When I called support, the rep said there was no email outage in my area. She was very condescending. She barely listened when I tried to read her the error message and suggested that the problem was with my email client (Eudora), which, of course, has nothing to do with the problem. 

Participant

Replying to myself,

The issue started at 7:50 in the morning, which makes it a good chance that local techs changed something and screwed up my account somehow. It can happen sometimes. Hopefully, next time I call Supporrt, I will get a sympathetic rep, not one who is bored and condescending.

Participant

Jusy called Support again. This time she tried to blame my email client (Eudora). I asked to be escalated and pointed out that people using other clients (Outlook, for instance) had the same problem. She unwillingly complied. So, we'll se if they deal with it.

Newcomer

Apparently the "escalation" hasn't produced results.

I have a similar error in Outlook (16, Win10):

Task 'xxx@san.rr.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).  The server responded: 550 5.1.0 ESMTP server not available AUP#O-1070'

Task 'xxx@san.rr.com - Sending' reported error (0x8004210B) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).  The server responded: 550 5.1.0 ESMTP server not available AUP#O-1070'

Task 'xxx@san.rr.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).  The server responded: ??'