Kjf
Newcomer

Emails rejected by recipient's email server

I'm about to lose my mind. This started yesterday - an intermittent email server issue where emails are often kicked back to sender with the message of " rejected by recipient's email server."  Messages aren't always rejected, but it's a shot in the dark whether a message gets through. I use this email address for business and cannot afford to only get 4 out of 10 messages. I spent an hour on chat and phone yesterday.  It was escalated to the technical unit, whoever they are, but nothing has improved and I haven't heard from anyone.

When trying to log onto webmail, I also frequently get the message that "mail is unavailable. Try again later." WTH.  Ever since we switched from TWC to Spectrum, the email service has cratered. 

2 REPLIES
Kjf
Newcomer

Re: Emails rejected by recipient's email server

I also intermittently get a message of "Cannot Get Mail....the user name or password for tx.rr.com is incorrect." Which of course it isn't.
Newcomer

Re: Emails rejected by recipient's email server

There's a thread on this issue now on

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r31626162-TWC-Spectrum-TWC-SMTP-Server-Issues~start=30

It seems to be a problem for Office365 customers who email Spectrum users in many states.