fmoeves
Accepted Solution

Email

[ Edited ]

I am a new user TWC from Insight Cable.

I regisered my email account ***.

I need to register my wife's email ***.

How do I do this ?

Use the same process as I did for myself?

Or is she added on my account with a different email address?

Please help

Thanks

Fred

Please use plain text.
TWC-BrandonE

Re: Email

Hello Fred,

In order to protect your privacy I have removed the emails listed from this post. Keep in mind this is an open, customer facing forum and we don't want you getting any unnecessary email or spam by posting your email publicly.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
TWC-BrandonE

Hello Fred, I hope this helps to assist:

http://www.twcwelcome.com/faqs-kentucky.html

Question: I have more than one email address on my account. Can I migrate the messages from my other email addresses to a TWC Mail address?

Answer: Yes, you can create email sub-accounts once you have created your primary email account during Registration. Go to selfcare.rr.com to create new email sub-accounts after you have created your primary email account in Registration. You will use your primary email account and password to login to Subscriber Self-Care.

After you have created a new email sub-account, you can migrate your Insight sub account(s) to your TWC Mail sub account(s)

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
fmoeves

I tried self care link couldn't log in.

Now I am locked out.

Guess I will try in an hour.

Fred

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
fmoeves

I can log in to my account at the TWC page but not the self care link.

Fred

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
fmoeves

OK I think I got everything set up correctly.

Got the wife setup also and also got everything moved over from Insight Cable...I think..

Thanks for all the help guys.

I got a funny feeling I will be back......but hope not

Thanks

Fred

Please use plain text.
imwilk

Have same issue, being forced to move from insight to TWC email address. The primary email login let me migrate no problem but cannot find how to migrate a sub account. There is nothing one the selfcare page that says anything about migrating a sub account.. Please provide some specifics.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
DWild1

I am having the same issue, also. Set up primary e-mail and migrated with no problem, but where do I migrate insightbb mail for sub-users. I have set up the sub-user accounts but there is no where to migrate. Somebody please help us!:smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.