Newcomer

Email not 100% downloaded from mail server

My emails on the Spectum mail server is not all downloaded to my Outlook mail app.   Been having problems past 4 days that not 100% is downloaded.  It is selective, nothing do with who is the sender.  I can't find missing emails in any of my Outlook folders.   Undownloaded emails are still on the mail server.

Any idea to fix this problem?   I never had this problem before.  It is very frustrating.   There are emails I want to respond to from my Outlook, not from the mail server.  

3 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Email not 100% downloaded from mail server

Been a while since I used a standalone client... have you looked into things like an aging limit or the read/unread flags?

Seem to recall the old Outlook Express would not download pop mail that had been marked as read... or maybe it was the i-mail config. Forget. But that is something to look at too, whether you are accessing through a pop3 or internet mail method--each will have some unique quirks to their config options.
Newcomer

I use Outlook 2013 full version.   Using the right mail settings. 

As you said this can get quirky.  Should enough i got some of the missing emails downloaded after I made that post - 2 days late.    Have no idea why this would be a delay action.

Newcomer

Sorry.  Not Should, suppose to have said Sure.