Rookie

Email Stopped Working

My email account has stopped working or has been locked. When I go to my email account through Spectrum website no emails will pull in. My wife's email will only pull in a few. Need help!

2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Email Stopped Working

@HotasL,  

I apologize for any poor experience.  If the issue is not resolved, we encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Rookie

Re: Email Stopped Working

Thank you for your response. My wife has contacted support 5 times now with no luck. They want to blame everything from outlook to our computer and neither is the issue.  My wife's account is getting a few emails to come through but I'm getting none. We are both accessing our accounts directly on the Spectrum webmail site with no luck. It appears they don't know what the issue is or how to resolve it.

I've had this email account for 6 years and quite a few important accounts are tied to it and have not got an email since May 24th. I have no choice now but to change everything over to my gmail account and that will take some time. I'm not very happy with Spectrum right now due to their poor technical assistance.