Rookie
ericsbrown

Re: EMAIL DOWN AGAIN!

Any idea when we can expect email service to be restored? Is there anyplace online to check the status of the service? Thank you!
Please use plain text.
Rookie
Catlady2014

Same here. And you notice how forthcoming TWC is with info. I run a business out of my home. Losing money right now. Guess I can't trust roadrunner email system.
Please use plain text.
Observer
nitaguru

I did a chat thing this morning on the site and told them and they said it was being worked on.  Came back briefly and now I get 3 of the 4 accounts but my main account is down.  This has happened several times in the last two weeks but not for as long as this.

Please use plain text.
Observer
nitaguru

In the past, my mail has come in once it's restored.  I don't believe I lost anything, just the delay that's irritating.

Please use plain text.
Rookie
txgee

I would ask if you have tried going into TWC and checking your Web Mail but today I did that and it

it showed me my first page of e-mails.  I checked each of those and then tried to DELETE that first page and they wouldn't delete.  So, I tried going to the 2nd page of e-mails and it wouldn't open. 

TWC and its on-going issues with servers and e-mail not working is VERY FRUSTRATING!   Wonder if my bill this month will have a credit for all the TIME their service has not been available???    

Called TWC Customer Service, she put me through to Advanced Tech Support.   Was on hold 12 minutes; they answered and told me the Customer Service agent had put me through to the wrong department and he did not know why she had done that since my issue was E-MAIL.   Said he would put me through to International Tech Support.   Another eight minute wait only for him to tell me TWC was aware of server problems and those were being worked on but with no indication of when repairs may be completed.   WHY didn't the first CS person tell me that?

Please use plain text.
Newcomer
e279rch

TWC.mail.com POP server down again

[ Edited ]

New York City. Cannot connect to twc.mail.com.

No email since yesterday @ 12:55 pm

No way to access sub account on the web mail

No ETA

AS USUAL NO SERIOUS ANSWER The policy seems to be wait and see...

I am tired of this attitude

Below are the emails I got from TWCable.Help@twcable.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The issue that you are experiencing is part of the outage mentioned in the previous message.

Respectfully,

Melissa O.

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

When login on the web to the main account I can see the inbox but when trying to manage accounts it does not work I do not have access to any subaccount (connecting….)

Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 11:26 AM
To: Rogi Chebo
Subject: Re: Erratic TWC email (KMM3930646I15977L0KM)

Good morning,

I apologize for the email issues that you have been experiencing. Currently, we are working on resolving a large email outage. Thank you for your patience while we work on fixing this problem.

Respectfully,

Melissa O.

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

Hi,
I had previously placed 2 calls about emails not coming regularly
I was told to change the POP and SMTP server name to twc.mail.com instead of smtp-server.nyc.rr.com and pop-server.nyc.rr.com
It worked for a week
Yesterday I was able to send mail but did not received anything after 12:55 pm, this morning the error message is for both smtp and pop server my login is not working anymore…(Outlook cannot connect to your incoming POP3 e-mail  server if you continue to receive this error Call your ISP) and of course I cannot email this through Outlook and TWC email

Please use plain text.
Valued Participant
Fisherman

Yes, it's been up and down for the last week or so. Totally down this morning and my customers are going elsewhere!

Please use plain text.
Rookie
SMWilson

It is 2014, so continual mail server issues like this should be a thing of the past. TWC's server infrastructure is archane. (For crying out loud, they don't even have SSL "secure" email available -- and that's something from the late 90s).

This is beyond ridiculous that they won't spend the money to update their hardware and software and create a rock-solid network for their customers. Shameful.

Please use plain text.
Newcomer
DarthCoupon

I have already started to transition people to my gmail account. Sick of people trying to reach me at an email address that doesn't work. Looks horribly unprofessional. Once I get everyone moved I'm switching internet providers as well. I've had enough.

Please use plain text.
Newcomer
jerrydoyle62

Cannot Access Email

Cannot access my email from Roadrunner email

Please use plain text.