Newcomer

Disappearing email messages

All of my email messages have disappeared, they are not in my deleted or trash folders either.  Help!

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Disappearing email messages

@Rkiger2

Sorry for the frustration.  Are you able to access your e-mail from mail.twc.com?  

James M.
Spectrum Social Media Customer Care
Forums Community Manager

Newcomer

I am having the same problem with my web email. Is there a solution to correct this?

What is going on with Webmail this last month?  Let's see - webmail wasn't available for days, no email delivered for days, repeat downloading to Outlook and iphone of 3000+ messages (2 different times) and then poof, all those messages disappeared on webmail.  And, tech assistance was completely unhelpful (tried to tell me it was my problem when it wasn't). 

Now, for the 3rd time this month, large numbers of messages have disappeared from webmail.  I wasn't any where close to my storage limit.  I now no longer have any emails on webmail prior to July 21st.  Unbelievable.  I've not made any changes to the set up on Outlook (desktop) or my iphone. 

Using roadrunner as my main email is becoming increasingly unreliable and frustrating.  If it wasn't such a hassle changing so many of my online accounts, I'd have switched to gmail a long time ago. Just about ready to pull the plug on roadrunner (which also decreases my desire to stick with Spectrum....).