WS
Newcomer
WS

Can't log in.

I can't gain access to my e-mail. I keep getting the message "Your session has expired. You must log in again." Yet when I try, I just keep getting the same message. What is the problem?

Please use plain text.
Participant
SweetDudeJim

Re: Can't log in.

WS

Our Social Media team would be more than happy to take a look if you would like to email them at twcable.help@twcable.com. 

Thank you for participating in the forum. 

Please use plain text.
Newcomer
pamsinc

I'm having the same trouble.   I can access it fine on my iPad using Safari.  But not on my laptop  with IE9- and I used to be able to.   I get the same "your session has expired" message every time.   Very frustrating.  

Please use plain text.
Observer
NKMosher

I can log in from IE, but not from Firefox. Obviously Roadrunner has recently become incompatible with Firefox (it used to work, but now it shows the infamous "Your session has expired" message.) I've been trying for several weeks to get somebody to fix this problem, but the folks at TWC can only tell me they have people working on it and it should be fixed "soon". By now we're already long past "soon," unless they're counting in years, decades or centuries. Needless to say, I'm sick and tired of their failure to make it work.

Please use plain text.