Can anyone help me to get the block domains option to work?

When I log into my email, on the https://mail.twc.com/do/mail/folder/view website, I go into the settings option and select Allow and Block Messages options. I then select 'Advanced Block senders '.  As I go through my received emails, I check domains I want to block and am provided with a list of items to block. I only check the domains I want to block. I also select ' Delete mail from blocked senders'. Finally, I clcik on the 'okay' button.

My list of 'blocked' domains is now up to 139 - BUT none are blocked. When I attempt to add another domain from a newly received email, I get a message that says the domain is already blocked. But, it isn't.

What am I doing wrong?

Does this block funtion work for anyone?

3 REPLIES
Spectator

Re: Can anyone help me to get the block domains option to work?

Do you  use user  name@ Domain.com if  so that only block the named user at that domain.  Use (  *@domain.com) Kills all from that domain.

John B

[ Edited ]

No, I only enter the domain name, leaving off the user name and, of course, the @ sign

I'll add '*@' to all the domains and see if that works.

Thanks for the help.

I added *@ to all the domain names I want to block and this did not work. Guess I will have to go through the process of blocking individual email address. Unless, of course, someone else has a suggestion.