Highlighted
Helper

Blocked Banking email?

I have a bank account, they send codes to verify transactions, why in the hell are they being blocked, it's very frustrating since this IS THE account of record the bank has had for years?

2 REPLIES
Helper

Re: Blocked Banking email?

Never mind, I called bank and changed email address, this company has really gone down hill in the last year. Two to three hour email delays because of filtering is out of line.
Observer

Re: Blocked Banking email?

You should leave the problem unresolved.  I have had the same problem and unless they get enough people to show their email filtering is having a negative impact on our paid services, they will not even acknowledge there is a problem with their system.  I have credit card company bills that cannot get through their filters, even certain correspondences with Walmart are bounced back.  They told me to get the people sending the emails to provide them with the bounced emails.  Since Spectrum has decided to choose which emails we can receive, haven't they accepted that responsibility and liability?  After they raised the Internet fee which provides us with emails, shouldn't we actually get all of the emails.  If we paid only 75% of our bill, wouldn't they expect it all?