N/A

Worst service EVER

I am so fed up with losing my internet every single day and my tv box constantly not working right. Plus you can only record 2 shows at a time and even than you can watch tv while your recording or it won't record both. Service seriously sucks. Switching back to Verizon asap. Don't waste your money
5 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Worst service EVER

copy and paste the modems signal level and error log pages for a start.

Expert

This is peer to peer support, You're doing little to help anyone with their issues and as for support, My self and 2 of the other "regulars" in the connectivity forum have 120+ years of RF experience and have never worked for twc or spectrum and we're quite frankley, not fans of the past TWC and moreso Spectrum co's

Rookie

I have the same EXACT same issues after switching from Fios to try and lower my bill ( I guess you get what you pay for unfortunately) It's crazy, and what's even more frustrating is technicians are constantly showing up hours before service appointments, and when I'm not home they log it as "issue resolved." My internet drops multiple times a day, and no one can seem to figure out the issue, my TV boxes also constantly freeze, and the amount of telemarketers that call my phone is simply insane (and only started after installing this horrible service!)
Community Manager

@TN651@JakeP,

As @MsRaye pointed out, the Forums are intended for peer to peer support.   If you are seeking assistance, I suggest that you review DATA TO POST TO GET HELP FROM THE COMMUNITY .  In addition, since you are new to the Forums, please take a moment to review the Community Guidelines, if you haven't already.   

If you prefer,  you can contact us at 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

James M.
Spectrum Social Media Customer Care
Forums Community Manager

Highlighted
Community Manager

@MsRaye

Thank you for your ongoing assistance in the Forums.  There were several posts in this thread that were identified as offensive by another Forum member.  Those posts have been removed and the offending user has been banned.  I apologize for the offensive posts.  We appreciate the assistance you provide.  

James M.
Spectrum Social Media Customer Care
Forums Community Manage