Re: Connectivity Texas 76040

We've got nothing in 75063 either. Can't reach anyone. Is there an outage map somewhere?

Re: Connectivity Internet

I've been down since 5:00pm, 75051. Spectrum needs to give us an update!
Newcomer

Still no update .. 75216 down since 5pm
Newcomer

We’re still down too.  No updates from Spectrum? Is that your zip code? We’re in NY.

No connection, 75051, TX

I've been down since 5:00pm and have not heard of any updates from Spectrum. I call to get to the phone line ( which is probably backed up ) and the phone is hung up from the other end after waiting 30 seconds - 2 mimutes for customer service, 3 times in a row. So I start to get on the chat service and that doesn't respond. How can we get a hold of you guys to find out about this outage? I've now seen several outher zip codes pop up in Texas. We need an update, please.

No connection, 75051, TX

I've been down since 5:00pm and have not heard of any updates from Spectrum. I call to get to the phone line ( which is probably backed up ) and the phone is hung up from the other end after waiting 30 seconds - 2 mimutes for customer service, 3 times in a row. So I start to get on the chat service and that doesn't respond. How can we get a hold of you guys to find out about this outage? I've now seen several other zip codes pop up in Texas. We need an update, please.
ERS
Newcomer

Re: Connectivity Texas 76040

Out in 78023 as well!

78255 Down for 2 hours. Tried calling Spectrum multiple times received "Due to Network connectivity issues your call cannot be completed" - Ironic. Tried Chat agent - I type a question and hit enter and nothing happens. After a few seconds it refreshes with "I am a virtual chat agent - How may I help you?  Looks like a rather worthless support setup. Do they publish outages anywhere at least?

Newcomer

No Internet Connection

Texas 78548 we need an update!!!

No updates, just the same message that there tech group is working on it.. yes my zipcode is 75051, texas