Community Manager

Texas area internet outage 11/1/17

All, 

We are aware of the internet issue impacting customers in Texas.   We are continuing to work to resolve issue as soon as possible.

James M.
Spectrum Social Media Customer Care
Forums Community Manager

56 REPLIES

Internet service outage in 79938

Is spectrum aware of the outage? I have been without service for over 4 hours
Established Sharer

Re: Internet service outage in 79938

They are aware. The twitter feed has acknowledged the outage in Texas but no ETA at the moment.
Newcomer

Connectivity Texas 76040

Our whole neighborhood has had horrible connectivity issues since February 2017. We may get one week out of the month with no issues. We did not have this issue when it was Time Warner. Currently, been out for 2 hrs tonight and Spectrum isn't even answering their phone now.
Newcomer

Re: Connectivity Texas 76040

Same here in Dallas - 75206. No service, live chat or virtual support from the app. No one is answering the phones over there, been on hold for an hour.
Newcomer

I'm in 75214 and the outage appears to be affecting Dallas, Austin, Houston and surrounding areas.

Ever since we lost TWC our internet service, or lack there of, has been horrible. Tonight we have been unable to access it for hours. Have had a tech come out who did nothing said everything is fine. It is not fine and Spectrum should be ashamed at the poor service being provided. If this did not happed before the merger it should not happen now.
Newcomer

I'm in 76010 and no service here either
N/A

Connectivity Internet

Connectivity Internet on 75006 fix it!!
N/A

Connectivity Internet

Connectivity Internet on 75006 fix it!!