Spectrum Employee

Re: Terrible download speeds, OK upload since switching from TWC to Spectrum. Need tech savvy help !

Good evening Insagt7,

You have a serious line impairment issue that will need to be addressed. That is very significant and can be seen very plainly through the diagnostics you have performed and displayed.

I would call in a troublecall as soon as possible, and tell them you are loosing signal and that you need someone to check the signal coming to the house. That sheet alone is proof enough that it's at least a line problem to the home, if not a network issue.

Good luck!

I post on my off hours, away from work and any statements made are my opinions, and do not necessarily reflect the views and beliefs of Spectrum Communications.

Highlighted
Browser

Re: Terrible download speeds, OK upload since switching from TWC to Spectrum. Need tech savvy help !

Thanks for your reply.  I will call tonite after work,  and also print this out and read to them. .  If anymore advice, kindly give it.  I wont be able to call until tonite.  Will also report back to this post any results.  I do appreciate all advice I have been given. It is invaluable to me, and I thank all...standing by!

Lead Moderator

@Insagt7  Good morning!

I was able to locate your account with your registration information. 

If you would like to PM me I can get that scheduled for you.

Forums_Help PM

Please just include verification of your service address, your general availability for a visit and your best contact number for prior to the appointment.

Thanks!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Browser

Hello Julia,

Thanks for reaching out.  I tried to click on the PM link you sent,  and it took me to a page where it said contact me, but it would not let me click on it.  Can you send that link again for me?  Not sure how to get in touch with you to give you my information.   Thank you so much.

Lead Moderator

https://forums.timewarnercable.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/67165

I'm not sure why it wouldn't let you click on that. What browser are you using? 

Did the button appear to do anything or just nothing happened at all? 

Regards,
Julia R.

Browser

Hello Julia,

I sent you message while I was  at work today.  Did you receive it?  I am home now, and cannot find the message I sent you, and I cant find it in my emails.  It showed sent.  Kindly confirm if you received it. If not, I will send again, if so...where can I view what I sent you?  Thank you!

Browser

Hello - Cxthulu,

Julia offered to set up service call which means a tech comes to the house to check  my signals, etc.....- but you mentioned calling in and asking them to check the signal coming to the house.  She said we need to start with a tech team inside the house first, then if nothing found, then they will set up  a different team.  I want to get to the fix, and if my logs clearly show that there is an issue somewhere down the line, why cant they check that first ?  I want to get someone to understand when I call in for help.  Do you have any advice for me when I call as to what to say to get someone to understand the seriousness of the line impairment, and if they check the outside lines, where the logs clearly pinpointing, then maybe this can be fixed without taking up lots of peoples time?   Appreciate your help ...frustrating.  If there is any advice ...any words you can give me , please do.  Thanks

Lead Moderator

I have received your direct messages and replied.

Look forward to hearing back from you. 

Regards,
Julia R.