Not applicable

Please come bury the cable

5 REPLIES
Trusted Helper

Re: Please come bury the cable

Sorry,

But we need much more information to be able to assist.  A start would be a history of the issue, where you are located, (City, State, Zip) and what work was done?

Satch

Lead Moderator

Good afternoon! @mmuscs

This really is not an issue that our peers can help with. This sort of request 

does need to go through direct support channels. 

You can call 1-800-892-4357

or  you  can also contact our Social Media Care team at:
Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Not applicable

location is Carrizo Springs, TX 78834

This was the great cable burying job your contractor did.  It is buried about an inch in other places.  I have called and have gotten nowhere.   They are not interested in correcting the mess they made. 

Not applicable

I have called and no one seems to care.   I cannot send a twit to your twitter team because I do not use twitter.

Highlighted
Trusted Helper

@mmuscs wrote:

location is Carrizo Springs, TX 78834

This was the great cable burying job your contractor did.  It is buried about an inch in other places.  I have called and have gotten nowhere.   They are not interested in correcting the mess they made. 

Thanks!

This is helpful information.  Send a PM with your account information to @Forums_Help and mention that you have cable that needs to be buried that is not.  They can get that information over to the right department.  You won't need to be home when they do this, as this is a maintenance/grounds tech job. not a field tech call.

It is good that this is summer.  Because in the winter, the grounds crew would not be able to bury the cable when the ground is hard, and you would most likely have to wait until spring.

Satch