Observer

Re: Kicked off internet at least once a week

System Up Time 0 days 00h:12m:46s
Network Access Allowed
Browser

I had this problem as well a few months ago. What fixed this problem was having spectrum support resend the bin file to my modem, with factory default. It fixed the issue. Good luck!
Expert

You have severe broadcast TV ingress, something is corroded or loose or chewed up.. Several channels have marginal/ bad s/N

this is unacceptable:

2LockedQAM25610573000000 Hz2.6 dBmV32.4 dB
3LockedQAM25611579000000 Hz3.1 dBmV36.6 dB
4LockedQAM25612585000000 Hz2.7 dBmV33.0 dB
5LockedQAM25613591000000 Hz2.7 dBmV32.8 dB
6LockedQAM25614597000000 Hz2.9 dBmV31.5 dB
Spectator

Is it the levels of the SNR (being in the low 30s) that's unacceptable? Or something else?

Highlighted
Expert

below 34 s/n degrades rapidly, at 29-30 it won't work at all.

Observer

Spectrum Support.

I was amazed and very satisfied with what happened next. Many years of frustration with support from cable companies made me look online first, community forums like thse is where I get 90% of my feedback for many years.

But I figured it was worth a shot, so I called spectrum for service, this in short is what happened.

1. Made a technicians service call booking for the same day (unheard of!)

2. changed the booking time easily

3. was able to manage the booking online

4. was able to monitor the arrival window of the technician online

5. Technician was freindly and worked hard and did everything he could and was not satisifed that the problem was solved so ordered up a pole service team

6. pole service team arrived next day (unannounced, which was the ONLY problem I had during this whole service endeavor) and replaced all wired from the pole and anything elase they they might contribute to sketchy service. Also very freindly.

Seems issue are gone and my service spped is incredible

Thank you very much Spectrum!

Expert

Glad to see this was the outside line...

And it's replaced

Copy and paste the new signal page, print it for your records should this reoccur.