Spectator

Re: 200Mbps deployment to existing customers

Twc / spectrum won't tell you about the upgrades they have the speeds already I'm an Existing customer I called on Saturday and the lady I was talking to was telling me that in maybe the couple weeks or next month everyone gonna get the upgrade. I'm paying $69.99 for 100/10mbps and this is where they're gonna try and mess with you. There's Spectrum Internet for $69.99 30/5 or 30/10 mbps and $69.99 100/5 or 100/10 mbps $69.99 100/5 or 100/10 mbps. Or Spectrum Ultra Internet basically the same price and speeds but a fee of $199.99 or for 10 more dollars $89.99 120/10mbps and total price $200.00. So just look out for that cause some of those Sales Representative are going to try and pull a fast one on you guy's they don't care about helping customer's they just a bigger check.
Spectator

So I wonder if it's even worth a call to spectrum to see why i haven't been upgraded yet or if i should just wait...hmmmm...decisions, decisions...thanks all.

Helper

tackman3 wrote:

So I wonder if it's even worth a call to spectrum to see why i haven't been upgraded yet or if i should just wait...hmmmm...decisions, decisions...thanks all.

It would likely be a waste of time. Customer service reps are the usually the last to know what is coming down in the future. 

Valued Contributor

I would go to your local office when you can. YMMV of course, but I find things progress faster (and more accurately) when I deal more directly with the locals when it comes to account related issues.
Participant

i heard roumer that tonight after 2am everybody is gonna get a speed upgrade if i get it il let you all know wish me luck
Expert

won't be everybody...

and maybe if the modem supports the new speed, many don't

Spectator

thanks for the update everyone...we'll see how it goes.