Occasional Visitor
hotchick2953
Accepted Solution

free on demand not all shows updating

hi on the free on demand channels there are some shows that have the current epiosode available to watch and others that are a few weeks behind it seems like it just started happening a few weeks ago but I know before they all pretty much were available the next day any idea what's going on?

Please use plain text.
TWC Employee
Dust

Re: free on demand not all shows updating

Hello hotchick2953,

One thing you can try if you've not already is unplugging power to the Set-Top Box for about 15 seconds then powering it back up. Give it about 30 minutes after that and check the lists again. If that fails give a call to customer support so they can record the missing shows to have it looked into further. 

TWC - Northeast Region
Please use plain text.
TWC Employee
JeremyT_NEO

hotchick2953 wrote:

hi on the free on demand channels there are some shows that have the current epiosode available to watch and others that are a few weeks behind it seems like it just started happening a few weeks ago but I know before they all pretty much were available the next day any idea what's going on?

Hello,

I also wanted to let you know that the reason some shows are not posted up the next day due to the provider FOX is a good example.  If you actually go on their website they do not post all of last nights shows right away.  Basically the reason we can't put them all up (right away) is due to our agreements with them allowing us to put up any of their shows. Hope this helps.

Jeremy

Jeremy T.
Tier 3 - Technical Support Representative
Northeast Ohio / Western Pennsylvania
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
angelacopus

[ Edited ]

i have been having the same problem, and this has happend for i have not had a new episode of Hell's kitchen since may 14th,   no new shows have been on demand and are supposed to be and. i have check boxes and still nothing, and i know we don't need to switch boxes and there is a person that is supposed to check things out for me.       in fact every channel on demand  has not updated or download any new programming.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
dcraig54

I recently had TWC cable reinstalled and did away with Direct TV. I enjoy watching shows on demand if I miss something. Anyway. I had cable installed almost 3 weeks ago and after my set top boxes got downloaded the shows are almost 3 weeks behind from install time. I have also checked and no updates on anything since. I enjoy having a picture when it storms but come on get with it and get thisngs synced!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
dcraig54

Never had to wait when it was Insight. I haven't seen an update going on 3 weeks
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
nanatooley

I'd love to know why there are so many "numbering" issues with the TNT OD shows! I've missed several, now, because it will say 301, 302, 305... and then I find out after it's gone that 305 was actually 303 and THEN... it will say 301, 302, 303, 304, and 303 is actually episode 6 and 304 is actually episode 5!!!! This is happening to several TNT shows AND, for some reason, TWC isn't a "provider" with TNT.com so, even though I'm paying for TNT ( and others to the tune of more than $200 a month), apparently I can't go online and watch the episodes I'm missing because of this numbering issue.

Lots of money going in to TWC but there seems to be a lot of bells and whistles that, while they are available out there, they aren't available to TWC customers. I believe AMC is also like this.

Would also love to know why there is a huge "message" on Showtime that TWC may be dropping SHO in the very near future, perhaps today, but I didn't see anything on TWC site?

Please use plain text.
scubatow

I am having the same problem,  tried the reset, and im talking about CBS and NBC type.

Please use plain text.
labgirl25

45231-Cincinnati...  NO new 'on demand' shows since 3/24, on any 'od' channel (even premiums like HBO & SHO).  Everything up until then is there, just nothing new.  Re-booting does NOT change the availability, still no new shows since 3/24.  It's clearly a TWC problem, not me or my equipment.  Please fix it, and let me see all the shows I missed!!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
nightwishfan

I've been seeing that problem with some of my favorite shows like NCIS, The Middle, and Pawn Stars. The new episodes of those shows from last week are not on the On Demand yet. What's the deal? It can't be an issue with the network cause I see updated episode list of some shows but not others even though it's the same network.

Please use plain text.