Newcomer
itsmeliz57

The Longhorn Network

Why can't TWC carry "The Longhorn Network" like Verizon does?

Please use plain text.
TWC-TimK

Re: The Longhorn Network

We have not been able to reach an agreement to carry Longhorn Network, at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Direct support available via Twitter @twc_help and Facebook facebook.com/twc
Please use plain text.
Newcomer
raygaston

You can find the Lognhorn Network on AT&T Universal. If enough switch, TWC will notice.

Please use plain text.
Participant
motorola870

itsmeliz57 wrote:

Why can't TWC carry "The Longhorn Network" like Verizon does?

Are you in Texas? TWC now Carries the Longhorn Network in the Texas region on expanded basic digital only as of 8/30/13 :smileyhappy: Outside of Texas is yet to be determined if it will launch in other areas.

Austin/Waco:

444 SD 1593 HD

Dallas:

910 SD 911 HD

Areas with HD mirroring 100-999 (corpus christi, beaumont, wichita falls, gonzales, columbus, laredo, el paso, Kerrville):

333 SD 1333 HD

San Antonio:

396 SD 397 HD

I know that in Dallas the SD version of LHN is not SDV so it may show up on the digital adapters soon for people who only have 2-99 with locals in HD on the small one-way device the size of a deck or two of cards that allows all 2-99 channels to be viewable on a TV.

Please use plain text.
Newcomer
xtranet

Seems to be some issue with Longhorn Network in San Marcos.  It appears in my channel line up but won't load in either SD or HD on any TV.  

Maybe the announcement is premature?  Or they just don't want us to watch tonight's game.  

Please use plain text.
Newcomer
jkcrsmedley

I am a TWC internet customer. I can't get ATT Uverse where I live. The first of TWC, DISh or DirecTV to pick up the Longhorn Network gets my TV business.

So, now that TWC has reached an agreement with the Longhorn Network, when will it be available nationwide? How about at least adding it to the SportsPass outside of Texas? Any word on further negotiations? 

Please use plain text.