Taking off Fox sports

Listen Spectrum! If you take off Fox sports and we can't see our Royals games - you will lose a lot of people. Even if I have to cancel you and listen on the radio I will. You better think twice about what your doing. It's not always about the almighty dollar!!!!!
3 REPLIES
Browser

Re: Taking off Fox sports

Ray1950 wrote:
Listen Spectrum! If you take off Fox sports and we can't see our Royals games - you will lose a lot of people. Even if I have to cancel you and listen on the radio I will. You better think twice about what your doing. It's not always about the almighty dollar!!!!!

Actually, it IS only about the almighty dollar. That's the problem.

We are currently working with Fox to continue providing its programming.  Be assured that we are committed to holding down the cost of your cable service and our intention is to continue to provide Fox programming.  We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue on your behalf.

Check out the community guidelines here
Sharer

Ray1950 wrote:

If Fox Sportsnet goes black it will be due to Fox removing programming from Spectrum, not the other way around. Having said that, the local Fox Sportsnet stations are one of the few reasons many people haven't cut the cord yet and losing them would definitely have a negative impact on Spectrum.