Highlighted
Observer

TV guide wrong

i wanted to dvr Moonshiners new listing episode called Intruder Alert and it copied an old episode of Moonshiners on 3-7-17  also on the same night earlierin the evening  Killing Fields new episode of Body in Whiskey Bay.. i drv that also and another old episode of Moonshiners was recorded...Whats the deal with this cable company...alot of times it advertises a show and says a NEW epidode and its already been shown before...This is getting ridiculous..I bet they give me an excuse to just go on demand and watch it...well guess what ? it is'nt an episode you can watch on demand..they are episode i have already seen too..This cable company needs to step up or step down because i have yet to see any of these changes for the better they are bragging about

3 REPLIES
Expert

Re: TV guide wrong

It's not a cable co issue, it's the channel and the guide publisher not talking.. Gracenote/tribune media does make a lot of mistakes or are told the wrong info by the channel ownsers.

Observer

i pay the cable company for cable service and to not have these problems so if you want to tell me it has nothing to do with the cable company then that does absolutlely nothing for me..its horrible service and excuses do not fix this problem so when you say someone else is at fault that means too bad for me right ?  well i kind of expected that

Observer

I was finally albe to watch the episodes on demand...